Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Working Lives, Working Together - Introduction



I'm working with Halton Heritage Partnership through to 2016, spending time creatively exploring their four public collections and seven community collections as part of an HLF funded project; Working Lives, Working Together.

The project will culminate with more objects, documents and ephemera from all the collections being added to the existing website.  These will also be used, together with local oral histories, to build a new app which is being developed to guide people on walks around both sides of the river, enabling locals and visitors alike to explore much more of the heritage of this richly diverse area in new ways.

I'll be updating my research activity here, but you can also keep up to date with my explorations on my Artist Facebook page.

No comments: